Marina Baldwin is a Director at Sargent Baldwin Lawyers.
Marina’s main areas of expertise are Business Law, Commercial Law, Property Law and Estate Planning, particularly:
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Commercial Leases and Retail Shop Leases
- Commercial Property Purchases and Sales
- Franchising, Company
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning, including Wills, Enduring Power of Attorney and Advanced Health Directives
Marina holds Law Degree with Honours and is admitted as a lawyer in the Supreme Court of Queensland and as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand. She is also RG146 qualified which gives her skills necessary to assist clients with different aspects of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds.
Marina brings a wealth of international legal experience having practised law in Australia, New Zealand and Belarus. Marina loves living on the Sunshine Coast and is actively involved in the Caloundra Chamber of Commerce and several local networking groups.